Job Title: Deputy CEO/Director of Services
Salary: Salary scale £50,000 – £57,000 per annum (inclusive of Outer London Weighting) for FTE.
Hours: 37.5 per week (Full time)
Duration: Fixed Contract till 31st December 2023, subject to performance and continuous funding.
Location: Ealing – will be required to work across all EACH’s sites and remotely when required.
EACH is a growing charity providing a range of specialist services to individuals and families affected by mental health, domestic violence and alcohol and substance misuse issues. Our services, and our success, are driven and delivered by a diverse staff and volunteer team, who are as passionate and committed as we are to meeting the needs of our local communities.
We are seeking to recruit a Deputy CEO/Director of Services for secondment cover, with responsibility for the operational delivery of our work and contributing to organisational growth. The successful candidate will bring demonstrable experience of managing and developing services and building external relations and strategic partnerships.
Your key duties includes:
• Ensuring effective planning, management and delivery of high quality and meaningful services
• Provide supervision, management, leadership and direction to the Senior Operational Team and relevant practitioners
• Lead on implementing and developing continuous service quality improvements
• Contribute to business growth and lead on service development
• Represent and promote EACH’s work with stakeholders
• Contribute to the formulation and implementation of business strategies and plans and deputise for the CEO where required.
You will need:
• Senior or services management experience in a health and social care or voluntary sector setting or not-for-profit enterprises.
• Experience of leading, developing and managing teams to achieve high quality outcomes,
• Experience of working in partnership and at a strategic level to affect change as well as at an operational level.
• Understanding of contracts, service level agreements and grants in context of service delivery.
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 16th January 2023
Interviews: Week Commencing 23rd January 2023
We will be shortlisting on a rolling basis and will invite shortlisted candidates to an informal meeting on Thursday 19th January 2023
EACH offers a 4% – 6% contributory pension scheme dependent on employee’s contributions and has a commitment to staff development and training
Rewards and Benefits of Working for EACH
• Competitive salaries with 4% -6% employer’s pensions contributions.
• 25 days annual leave Plus statutory holidays with stepped increase up to 30 days after 6 years.
• E- wallet (training and health & wellbeing) and Staff recognition award schemes subject to terms & conditions.
• Flexible working hours subject to the needs of the service.
• Fully paid DBS check (Enhanced Level).
EACH is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Your CV will then be reviewed, and an application form will be sent to you. This must be completed; we do not accept CVs for interview.
No agencies please.