Violence against Women and Girls (VAWG) is any act of gender-based violence that results in, or is likely to result in physical harm, sexual harm, emotional harm, financial harm, social isolation, coercion.
Ascent provides service for those affected by sexual domestic violence and abuse in London through the provision of frontline services as well as support to voluntary and statutory organisations. We work in delivering a range of services for survivors of domestic and sexual violence and abuse
- A confidential counselling and support Service in safe locations
- One to one counselling (up to 21 sessions) in Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Pashto and English. Group sessions are only available to in Ealing and Merton.
- Help with safety planning and self care.
- Support to facilitate positive changes
- Build skills to enhance self care.
- Group Support to build confidence, skills and self-esteem.
- Information and advice
- Signposting and referrals to relevant agencies that can help
Ascent is available to
- 16+ Female
- Living in Brent, Ealing, Harrow, Hillingdon
- Current or past experience of domestic violence or abuse.
Complete: Ascent Referral form
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Services offered in:
Brent, Ealing, Harrow, Hounslow, Hillingdon, ( other London Borough)Kingston-upon-Thames, Merton, Richmond and Wandsworth. Group sessions are available in Ealing and Merton
Brent – The Design works, Park Parade, Harlesden, NW10 4HT
Ealing – 4th Floor, 84 Uxbridge Road, W13 8RA
Hounslow – Star Centre, 63-65 Bell Road, Hounslow TW3 3NX