About Life Therapies
At Life Therapies, we help people to address and cope with a range of issues and feelings, such as an addiction, feeling low and unable to cope. Counselling and therapy can help us come to terms with the past; understand our feelings and reactions better; be better able to cope; overcome relationship problems; and help us find our own way into the future.
We offer specialist counselling and CBT delivered by therapists who work across cultures and languages, and have skills to understand your issues and help you to achieve a more balanced, healthier life. Our therapists receive clinical supervision in-house and are required to work within our ethical framework.
We offer both individual sessions and group work; the latter can be part of a structured programme or as one off psycho-education workshop. When you have your first session (which is the assessment consultation), a therapy plan will be worked out with you which may include both individual and group sessions depending on your needs and preferences.Therapy can be short-term (6 weeks) or long-term, and we can offer monthly check-ins after your therapy has finished.
Who do we see?
We are able to see adults aged 18 and over. We can offer face to face, or telephone or Skype sessions as best suits your needs.
How to book an initial consultation:
Contact us by phone on 020 8577 6059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a brief form to complete.
- Once we have received your completed form we will come back to you to book an initial consultation.
- We aim for the consultation to take place within 2 weeks.
- Initial consultation : We will invite you to come to our centre in a quiet location in Hanwell (Ealing), or we will arrange a phone/skype appointment, for a 60 minute consultation. We will ask you to arrive 15 minutes earlier to complete some forms, e.g. consent, background information
- Start your therapy : After the consultation, we will offer you a follow up appointment with a therapist and contact you within 5 days to do this to ensure we match you with a therapist who is the best fit for your needs.
- If we are not able to provide you with help ourselves, we will suggest alternative support.
Our charges: What does it cost?
Life Therapies is supported by a mixture of paid therapists and therapists in training, and are supported and supervised by in-house clinical supervisors. Our fees reflect the experience and expertise of our staff, and whether sessions are provided to you during normal office hours (Mondays-Fridays 9 am – 5 pm) or evenings and Saturdays.
- Individual therapy
- 9 am – 5 pm ( out of hours upon request)
- Assessment Fee: £75
- Session Fee: £65 per session. 6 sessions paid upfront £320 (discounted)
- We offer a Fee Plan of six sessions paid upfront at 10% discount; this is arranged at the outset of your counselling and is paid before commencing.