This page contains information about the support available for local residents during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in the boroughs of:
Barnet, Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kinston, Merton, Richmond and Wandsworth
All boroughs listed below have a support page with up-to-date news, advice and support as well a community support hub that offers help for vulnerable residents. Each borough also has a dedicated hotline for supporting those affected by COVID-19. The type of support available varies between boroughs but can include things like:
- COVID-19 news and information
- Health & well-being advice
- Food & medication delivery
- Befriending / social connection
- Financial support
- Housing advice
- Dog walking & posting mail
- Child care
- Information about changes to local services
- Volunteering opportunities
For all medical enquiries please continue to contact the NHS on 111.nhs.uk or on 111.
For medical emergencies call 999.