Salary: Salary scale £31,000 – £35,000 per annum (inclusive of Outer London Weighting) for FTE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: This is a permanent post and is subject to performance and continuous funding.
Location: The post will be based at EACH Ealing. Remote working may be necessary and will be required to work from any of EACH’s locations.
EACH is a growing charity providing specialist services to individuals and families primarily from BAME communities affected by mental health, domestic violence and alcohol and substance misuse issues. Our success is through a diverse staff and volunteer team, who are passionate and committed to meeting the needs of our local communities. We provide counselling, psycho-education, recovery and aftercare support (e.g. floating support, peer-led initiatives, employment coaching) in a range of languages to empower people to become healthier and more independent.
This role will suit someone seeking to enhance or build upon their management career. We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated lead who will be responsible for:
1. Provide strategic oversight of our VAWG services (counselling, BAME IDVA, resettlement, aftercare) and a supportive role to team leads and staff to ensure best practice.
2. Provide managerial supervision, including case management and performance management as required.
3. Hold a small case-load of clients, providing a range of therapeutic interventions.
4. Develop and deliver training and seminars, and promote EACH’s services.
5. Undertake service developments related to the remit of the role.
You will need:
• Experience of counselling women affected by domestic abuse in a culturally sensitive framework.
• Counselling qualification (minimum diploma level) and accreditation with BACP or another recognised professional body.
• Managerial skills or project management experience.
Rewards and Benefits of Working for EACH
• Competitive salaries with opportunities for career growth.
• 25 days annual leave Plus statutory holidays with stepped increase in annual leave after year 2 to year 6 rising 1 day each year from 25 to 30 days in year 6
• 4% -6% employers pension contributions
• Up to 5 days study leave after 1 year in service
• Staff recognition award scheme
• Opportunities for continuous professional development
• Ringfenced personal training budget
• Flexible working hours subject to the needs of the service
• E-wallet benefit scheme
• Fully paid DBS check (Enhanced Level)
Closing date: 29th of June 2022 Interviews: to be confirmed
EACH offers a 4% – 6% contributory pension scheme dependent on employee’s contributions and has a commitment to staff development and training. EACH is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today.
CVs NOT ACCEPTED, all applicants must complete EACH’s Employment Application Form to be considered for shortlisting.
No agencies please.