Salary: £23,000 – 26,000 per annum Hours: 37.5 hours per week Contract: Fixed term until end of March 2023 with the possibility of extension Location: The post will be based at EACH Ealing, but will be required to work off-site, remotely
and any of EACH’s offices based on the needs of the service
This role sits within a new domestic abuse service focussed on recovery and aftercare. The
service offers wraparound support to female survivors of domestic violence who are in safe
accommodation, including specialist support for women with multiple needs and those from
Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds. Through the project, clients are able to access
individual counselling as well as a programme of 1-2-1 and groupwork support.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing both 1-2-1 and group work support to women who have experienced domestic
abuse and are now in safe accommodation
• Carrying a client case load of service users across London, providing face to face support in
a variety of settings including their homes, a range of community locations, and EACH’s
• Addressing issues of social isolation and exclusion; facilitating service user involvement in
• Providing key work, risk assessment and support planning for service users to enable
successful achievement of their personal goals.
• Working collaboratively with partner agencies, landlords and other professionals to
promote the project and improve outcomes for service users.
You will need:
• Experience of working with victim/survivors of violence against women and children,
including those experiencing multiple disadvantage
• Experience of providing culturally sensitive support to women from diverse backgrounds
• Experience of providing emotional and practical support, including resettlement support
• Experience of risk assessment, safety planning and support planning.
• Strong partnership working skills
Rewards and Benefits of Working for EACH
• Competitive salaries with opportunities for career growth.
• 25 days annual leave Plus statutory holidays with stepped increase in annual leave after
year 2 to year 6 rising 1 day each year from 25 to 30 days in year 6.
• 4% – 6% employers pension contributions
• Up to 5 days study leave after 1 year in service
• Staff recognition award scheme.
• Opportunities for continuous professional development
• Ringfenced personal training budget.
• Flexible working hours subject to the needs of the service.
• E-wallet benefit scheme.
• Fully paid DBS check (Enhanced Level)
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 3rd July 2022 Interview Dates: Thursday 7th July 2022
EACH offers a 4% – 6% contributory pension scheme dependent on employee’s contributions
and has a commitment to staff development and training. EACH is an Equal Opportunities
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today.